- ISMS (ISO/IEC 27001) Training Courses 資訊安全管理系統培訓課程
ISMS (ISO/IEC 27001) Training Courses 資訊安全管理系統培訓課程
Why the organisation needs to improve their information security management?
- Risk-based thinking, the information security is crucial for business operation and shall be protected
- Technical compliance with latest information technology, i.e. cryptography
- Legal compliance, i.e. PDPA(Personal Data Protection Act), IPR
- Government regulation for IT service provider, i.e. telecommunication, financial, healthcare...etc.
- Contractual requirements, i.e. supplier contract, service level agreement
- Social responsibilities, common practice for IT and service management
- Technically sounds and effective, i.e. vulnerability management, penetration testing (PT)
- Market competition, i.e. competitor
Critical success factors
- information security policy, objectives, and activities that reflect business objectives;
- an approach and framework to implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and improving information security that is consistent with the organizational culture;
- visible support and commitment from all levels of management;
- a good understanding of the information security requirements, risk assessment, and risk management;
- effective marketing of information security to all managers, employees, and other parties to achieve awareness;
- distribution of guidance on information security policy and standards to all managers, employees and other parties;
- provision to fund information security management activities;
- providing appropriate awareness, training, and education;
- establishing an effective information security incident management process;
- implementation of a measurement system that is used to evaluate performance in information security management and feedback suggestions for improvement.
Starting Point of Information Security Management
Considered to be essential to an organization from a legal, legislative point of view include, depending on applicable legislation:
- business objectives
- data protection and privacy of personal information;
- protection of organizational records;
- intellectual property rights.
Considered to be common practice for information security include:
- information security policy document;
- allocation of information security responsibilities;
- information security awareness, education, and training;
- correct processing in applications;
- technical vulnerability management;
- business continuity management;
- management of information security incidents and improvements.
Learn how to manage information security by training with our experts.
The international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 sets out the requirements to establish, implement and continually improve an information security management system (ISMS) for the organisation.
Our ISO/IEC 27001 training courses follow a structure to help you familiarize yourself with the standard, understand how to implement an ISMS, and how to audit it. We also have courses for individuals and lead auditors handling the transition from the previous version of the standard, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 to the current version, ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Base on ISMS (ISO 270xx) family of standards, we are offering a serious of training programmes to help our customer improve organisational information security management, the training programmes includes, but not limited to following:
- "Information Security" and "Personal Data Protection" Training Course "資訊安全" 與 "個人資料保護" 課程
"Information Security" and "Personal Data Protection" Training Course "資訊安全" 與 "個人資料保護" 課程