Laboratory Competence and Management Training Courses 實驗室能力與管理培訓課程
Why the laboratory needs to improve their competence and management?
- Risk-based thinking, i.e. failure on testing
- Service compliance with industrial legislation, i.e. food, drugs, information security, privacy...
- Legal compliance,
- Government regulation,
- Contractual requirements,
- Technically sounds and effective, i.e. test reports
- Market competition, i.e. competitor
Learn how to manage testing laboratory by training with our experts.
The international standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 sets out the General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, also call laboratories management system (LMS).
Our ISO/IEC 17025 training courses follow a structure to help you familiarize yourself with the standard, understand how to implement a LMS, and how to audit it.
Base on ISO/IEC 17025, we are offering a serious of training programmes to help our customer improve LMS, the training programmes includes, but not limited to following: